Verizon customers should have access to FREE local FM radio and the ability to listen to YOUR station through NextRadio.
Today is National Get To Know Your Customers Day and we want to ask Verizon, do you really know your customers? Verizon needs to know that their customers want FM radio on their smartphones without using a ton of data or draining their battery like streaming apps do.
Check out the video below from NextRadio President, Paul Brenner as he asks Verizon to Activate the FM Chip in all smartphones!
Help YOUR listeners have access to your station through NextRadio.
2. Retweet/Share posts that we send out urging customers to contact Verizon and demand the FM chip activation in their smartphones
3. Want to get ahead of the game? Visit our Verizon Campaign page to get all the social media posts, images, videos, radio spots and more to support the campaign.
For the campaign kick off today please share this with your social media staff and have them copy and paste any or all of the following social media posts:
- Do you want (INSERT STATION NAME) on your @Verizon smartphone without using tons of data? Help #unlockFM: http://ow.ly/TolRX #gettoknowyourcustomersday
- Want to listen to us more with no data on your @Verizon smartphone? Show your support to #unlockFM: http://ow.ly/TolRX @NextRadioApp
- Hey @Verizon it’s #gettoknowyourcustomersday and they want to listen to us with no data using @NextRadioapp on their smartphone! #unlockFM
- If you want @NextRadioapp on your @Verizon smartphone help us #unlockFM and RT: http://ow.ly/TolRX #gettoknowyourcustomersday
- If you want to listen to us using NO DATA go here and tweet your support to @Verizon: http://ow.ly/TolRX #gettoknowyourcustomersday